- 73% of the global population seeks to improve personal health with natural solutions.
- Only 13% of the population is familiar with doTERRA.
- The most popular method of recommendation is word of mouth.
- If you could get oils into the homes of the remaining 87%, imagine how successful you'd be
- The products work
- To gain more flexibility
- To increase your income
- To establish a retirement plan
- To grow personally and professionally
- To make a positive, global change
doTERRA is an international company led by an executive team of business, marketing, health, science, and medical professionals. doTERRA has partnered globally with renowned institutions and universities as they expand the science of Essential Oils.
The company was started in 2008, and has become the world leader in essential oils. We have the highest percentage of engaged purchasers in the industry which is proven by our high retention rates.
85% of people that join doTERRA wish to purchase at best value.
15% of people that join doTERRA want to build a business.
65% of all members purchase every three months at least.
When you consider the average industry retention rate is only 8%, the company’s exceptional products speak for themselves.
But what’s so important about retention?
A high retention rate means a high demand for products. If lots of people want it, lots of people buy it – including new business builders. Our oils are excellent quality and they work, so people keep ordering over and over again! And That means you keep on earning, time after time!
Starting your own doTERRA business has minimum risk and maximum reward!
Your first step is purchasing an enrollment kit and becoming a Wholesale Customer and Wellness Advocate! You'll get your own wholesale account and receive 25% off all products.
ENROLL HERE to become a doTERRA Wellness Advocate!
Our favorite kits to get started:
The Home Essentials Kit
or The Natural Solutions Kit.
Both kits offer wonderful possibilities for starting your own business. There are other kits that you can choose from as well. CLICK HERE to purchase your starter kit today!
1. Wholesale Customer
As part of your wholesale membership, doTERRA offers the Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP), a benefit that rewards loyal customers. This program is a great option for users, and a must for business builders and sharers, as it enables you to earn both product credit and commissions.CLICK HERE to learn more and become a Whole Sale Customer Today!
Spend a minimum of 100pv (product volume) per month, and you'll be eligible for Fast Starts, Power of 3, Commissions, and Bonuses. You'll also receive a monthly discount of 10% - 30% on LRP monthly orders. If you spend 125pv, you also qualify for the free product of the month!
If you're looking to maximize your journey, the Loyalty Rewards Program is an essential and rewarding part of the process!
2. Wellness AdvocatesBy becoming a Wellness Advocate, you will build your very own business!
- Mentoring Sessions with the Wellness Sisters
- Access to a private Facebook Leaders Page
- Membership privileges to the Wellness Sisters' Got Oils Team
- Access to your own back office
- Comprehensive training from the Wellness Sisters and doTERRA
- Support from the Wellness Sisters and doTERRA
- Purchase a doTERRA enrollment kit and become a Wellness Advocate
- Join doTERRA's Loyalty Rewards Program
- Begin Training with the Wellness Sisters and doTERRA
- Share your oils with your Network
- Earn commission as early as the first week
- Build your own Wellness team
- Continue to learn and grow your business!
So How Do I Grow My Business?
There are so many simple, effective ways to share the oils with people. The beauty of this business is that our business grows as a result of helping other people. We teach others about oils and how to be empowered in their own homes. Most people have the best success with small, informal gatherings. (Either in their home, a hostess home, or at a restaurant or library). We have materials and scripts to help you get started. You can also share one-to-one or hand out samples, etc.
Here are a few suggestions on ways you can reach out to others:
Teach a Class - The sky's the limit! Hold an introductory class or a themed workshop. Make it big or small. Make it public or private. Whatever works for you! Consider finding a hostess and have her invite her friends and family to open up new people to your network- it's the best way to get referrals!
Party- Make it more fun with a party! A pamper night is a great way to introduce oils. You can also do a make and take!
One-On-One- Zoom, meet for a coffee date, or keep your favorite samples in your bag for daily interactions.
Social Media- Drive sales through social media connections; Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter- whatever!
Website/ Blog- Share a video, write an article, or create a gallery. Websites and blogs allow you to show and tell.
Coach/ Consult- Create regimens, programs, and sessions based on your oils. Perfect for wellness practitioners and health consultants.
Business- Approach business owners; restaurants, health practices, gyms, spas, massage professionals about wholesale and business opportunities.
Online Class- You can create these for repeated distribution. Consider webinars, YouTube tutorials, e-courses, and e-books.
Who should I market to?
The simple answer - Anyone!
- People of all ages- including elderly and newborns
- Busy Moms
- Friends & Family
- Health Food Retailers
- Restaurants- cafes and bars
- Health Care Practitioners- Acupuncturists, Massage, Chiropractors, Medical Doctors, Nurses, etc
- Clinics- Dental, orthopedic, psychology
- Real Estate Agencies
- Yoga, pilates, and meditation studios
- Wellness Centers- retreats, massage therapies, spas
- Athletic Industries- gyms, nutritionists, health coaches
- Online Stores
- Beauty Salons and Studios- Hairdressers, beauticians, day spas
Do I Have To Keep Inventory or Ship Products?
No! doTERRA does it all for you. No inventory, unless you want to keep a few extra things on hand for emergency situations. No personal postage & handling or customer service questions. You just educate people on the power of essential oils- and let doTERRA do the rest!